WE HAVE A VERY UNIQUE AND ONE OFF EXCITING VOLUNTEER ROLE AVAILABLE!
We are looking for a Graphics and IT assistant. You must be passionate and dedicated to our cause and be prepared to commit your time and efforts to charity.
You will work with the Graphics & IT manager to ensure PANDAS systems and its content and branding is running efficiently, legally and within the proper framework expected of a charity in the UK. You will need an eye for detail and excellent communication skills
Ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels including clinical specialists
Time commitment: 7 hours per month. Please contact Teresa Law on Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org if interested with your CV and availability.
We are looking for a fast paced, creative and IT/Graphics focused professional who would like to gain some experience whilst supporting the implementation of our charity and its work.
We have an exciting new role supporting just one other person. Day to day working on IT, technical issues, branding, website content, uploading blogs, creating and editing graphics and developing new ideas. There is also the possibility of contribution to our wider projects within our social media team including blogging and website and online content.
* Mirror and copy design format into graphics. Design posters and advertising for campaigns
* Social media support. Including uploading blogs and web content ensuring all in line with our process and policies
* Support service users both internally and externally, with web and online based challenges and solutions
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows technologies
* Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
* Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
* Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Open to asking questions and obtaining information in order to deliver the responsibilities of the role
* Working as part of a very small team to assist in delivering the IT service
* Where appropriate, provide basic training and advice of software use after installation